Sunday, September 19, 2010

New Hampshire Weddings | Odiorne State Park | Kate and Adam

OK, so just like with my children I don't play favorites with my couples ... I love them all equally :)  .... BUT there are just some weddings that give you the butterflies and you just can't wait for the day to come ... Kate and Adam had one of those weddings.  They are 2 of the most genuine loving people I have ever had the pleasure of meeting!  I so hope our paths cross again!

Kate doing her final touch ups before going to see her groom :)

Kate and Adam, like more and more couples are, chose to break tradition and see eachother before the ceremony for a photo session.  While hesitant about the idea at first they have told me they can't imagine having it done any other way.  They LOVED that they were able to see each other and say all the things they wanted to say without 150 people watching them.  Plus it gave us more time to get great photos :)

This photo was take seconds after they first saw each other.




I don't know if these guys did this on purpose ... but I love it :)




Who has the creativity to put an artichoke in a flower arrangement?  Mary from Lotus Flower designs, that's who.  I LOVE LOVE LOVE her arrangements!





No comments:

Post a Comment