Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Wedding Photography NH | Portsmouth Sheraton | Leslie and Jason

When I was thinking about Leslie and Jay's wedding, I realized it could be traced way back to a wedding I did in 2004.  Kelly and Greg ... From Kelly and Greg came Adrienne and Chip, from Adrienne and Chip came Melanie and Jodi and the couple of the hour Leslie and Jay.  I love weddings like this because, one, I get to see couples I've worked with before and, two, it tells me I'm doing something right :)

Leslie and Jay, along with their wedding party, were nothing short of hilarious all day!  I swear my stomach muscles hurt from laughing so much!  I hope the trend continues and I'm able to see you guys at many more weddings to come :)

 The crowd surfing duo :)

Delicious cake by Chickadee Hill.  










 Leslie and Jay staring in their own rendition of "Love You Til the End of Time" by Meat Loaf.






No comments:

Post a Comment