Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Wedding Photography in NH | Flag Hill Winery | Ashleigh & Ray

I don't even know where to start with Ashleigh and Ray ... beautiful, fun, energetic and just plain old sweet!  These are two people I could see myself just grabbing a drink and hanging out with.  We had so much fun taking their photos before the ceremony at Wagon Hill Farm in Durham.  Mother Nature provided us with some gorgeous blue skies (and for anyone who hasn't noticed, I have a thing for skies) but she also provided us with wind ... lots and lots and lots of wind.  Ashleigh and her girls were such troopers with their hair whipping about.  I am actually convinced that Ashleigh's dress was designed for wind though as it provided for some of my favorite photos.  Ashleigh, Marilyn Monroe has nothing on you! :)  Thank you both so much for such a fantastic day!










This one is one of my favorites :)










Thank you to the wedding party for trekking into those trees ... we greatly appreciate it!




I love Flag Hill!




 I love Ray's vows written on hotel stationary ... if you look closely it says "Ideas Worth Saving"

This kid had the best dance moves I've ever seen!








Bakery: Hippie Chick


No comments:

Post a Comment