Thursday, July 28, 2011

New England Wedding Photographer | Church Landing | Lindsay & Bryan

Ahhhhhh ... Lindsay & Bryan ... When I think about these two I can't help but smile.  It was not only great to work with them, but their families as well.  It was so evident the amazing bond they each had with their families ... it's no wonder they are so great together.  Working with them and documenting such a momentous day in their lives was such a pleasure.  I love love and there was no shortage of it this day!

Love, Luck and Happiness for a wonderful life together!  
XO



A little bit of team work goes a long way :-)
This photo gives me goose bumps!  
Well, this one too :-)


They're married!  Can't you just feel that love I mentioned radiating from this photo?!?!?


















1 comment: