Friday, June 29, 2012

New Hampshire Weddings | Zorvino's Vineyard | Jennifer & Lucas

I have photographed a lot of weddings over the years and they are all special in their own right, but Lucas and Jennifer's wedding is the only one I have ever actually gotten choked up and had tears in my eyes over just how much they love each other.  The bond these two share is pretty amazing and was so obvious during the entire day.  There were numerous times during the photos that it seemed as if they became completely unaware of me and it was as if they were the only two people around.  It was pretty spectacular to witness.

Thank you both so much!  Much Love.
XOXOXO
Venue: Zorvino Vineyards




I loved the custom made garters to represent Lucas' time in the army.








They had custom cuff links made for all the men in the party ... my favorite ... the molecular make up of beer!






Jennifer and her Dad shared a light hearted, hysterical dance together.  Hard to take photos through all the laughter.


Love these two for letting me experiment with some new tricks :-)


1 comment:

  1. Rebecca,
    I knew when I hired you, that I would be getting quality pictures for my wedding. But I had no idea just how talented you and your husband really were. You put Luke and myself at ease. We hate getting our pictures taken (especially Luke). But we felt so comfortable with you. And the whole process didn't feel like a chore. When we finally got to see our photos... it took my breath away. I have never felt so beautiful in my entire life. And you captured moments that we didn't realize you were even there. You are quite simply... amazing.

    ReplyDelete