Thursday, May 2, 2013

NH Wedding Photos | Fratellos Events in the Mill Yard | Patty & Ryan

Patty and Ryan got married on their FIFTEENTH anniversary! They started dating when they were 14 years old. What started as the highschool phonecall on the weekend grew into the amazing relationship we had the priviledge of documenting on their wedding day! Patty is one of those people I could sit and talk with for hours ... whcih is exactly what would happen when we met. Eventually we would realize we actually had things to talk about regarding the wedding :-) It was such a pleasure to get to know you both and we are so happy to have been there with you as you became husband and wife. I'd wish you many years of luck and happiness, but you don't need it; you've already got it! 

XOXOX 

This series of photos is my favorite of the day. I can just hear them laughing together :-)

 I just had to include some photos of these two cuties!


No comments:

Post a Comment