Thursday, June 4, 2009

AHHHH, Kristen and Jacob!

Kristen and Jacob got married in a beautiful Catholic ceremony in Manchester and had their reception at Granite Rose in Hampstead, and oh my did everyone have a GREAT time.  Even the grandmothers were cutting a rug with everyone until the wee hours of the morning.  Nights like that make our job easy, there was definitely no shortage of things to take pictures of ... and Kristen and Jacob's wedding was not any ordinary wedding for us.  It's always nice when there is a connection, no matter how small.  You see, Kristen and Jacob grew up in the same town and so did may of their guests.  In fact I believe someone commented in one of the toasts that many of the friendships in the room began back in the day at AVS .... well .... I myself am an AVS alum and although Kristen and Jacob are quite a bit younger than I (it actually turns out that my "baby" sister used to babysit one of the bridesmaids and I can remember filling in for her on an occasion or two ... boy did that make me feel up there :) ), there were still a few familiar faces among their guests that I used to ride my bike with way back when.  Check out their slideshow for a few highlights!


No comments:

Post a Comment