Thursday, August 20, 2009

Michael and Diana - a beautiful day on the lake!

I have to start by saying that I was so honored (and a little nervous) when Michael and Diana hired us to photograph their wedding ... you see Michael is a pretty talented photographer himself.  It's not often I have camera envy for my clients cameras :)  

The super cute couple came out from California to get married at Michael's brother's house on Squam Lake.  The went sans wedding party aside from their pooch, Morgan, who was a trooper and managed to stay out of the water ... for the ceremony at least.   She did go for a little swim after.  Because Michael is a photographer, I think he was a little more daring than some other clients and he convinced a slightly reluctant Diana to take her first ever canoe ride after the ceremony.  I myself actually forgot how tipsy a canoe can be so I was a little nervous with 3 of our 4 camera sitting in the boat with us, but the end result was SOOO worth the few butterflies in my stomach over some wet equipment.  Here's a few images and a slide show of their day!  Thank you again Michael and Diana, we had a blast!


The reveal ... how cute is that expression?





I don't think either of them stopped smiling all day!


No comments:

Post a Comment