Monday, September 7, 2009

Stephanie & Ian

We had the pleasure of meeting Stephanie and Ian during last year's bridal show season.  I also was fortunate enough to be able to take them in and around Portsmouth for an engagement session over the summer.  I knew immediately that they were going to be a great couple to photograph.  The energy the two of them have together is amazing.  Their smiles just feed off of each other.  It made taking their photos a breeze.   I love it when couples are just so naturally at ease with one another!  

The happy couple chose York Harbor Inn to host their special day.  We get to go up to the Inn about once a year and I am always impressed at what great hosts they are.  

Check out Stephanie and Ian's slideshow for highlights from their day :)



1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, I loved it! Even going by fast, I just loved all the pictures. The slideshow just brought back all those good feelings from the wedding and Ian and everything, so thank you for a completely amazing job.

    ReplyDelete