Sunday, October 25, 2009

New Hampshire Wedding Photography | Photo Booth

Drum Roll Please ..........

Introducing our newest service ... fresh from the box ... the Photo Booth!
First I want to apologize ... I know I am very behind on my blogging ... I am working to update this week ... so to all the couple still waiting to see their FABULOUS wedding photos appear on the blog ... I promise they are coming soon :) ! ... but I just had to take a minute and post these photos from our photo booth on Friday night. This was our first attempt at the photo booth (A big thank you to Samantha and Shane for being our guinea pigs) and I have to say it was a HUGE success. So much so that we are going to be adding it to our list as an option for next year. SOOOO any current brides for next year interested in adding this option, give us a call ... we'll talk :)
The Happy Couple!







No comments:

Post a Comment