Friday, November 6, 2009

NH Wedding photography | Lovett's Inn | Katie and Chris

I LOVE Katie and Chris.  There are certain things you can not control on your wedding day ... the biggest of which is Mother Nature.  She is unpredictable  and can often be in a crabby mood at the most inopportune time.   Well, she was crabby on October 3rd, but that did not stop Katie and Chris from having their beautiful fall wedding at Lovett's Inn in Franconia, NH.  As soon as I got there I was scouting out various places around the Inn where we could take photos and avoid Mother Nature's attitude ... only to find out that Katie and Chris were going to buck the system and take their photos outside regardless of Miss. Nature's mood.   I was BEYOND thrilled!  They became my favorite people in that moment.  I love Umbrella's and rain .... and I actually think it all fit in perfectly with their New England Autumn Wedding.

Thank you Katie and Chris for being such good sports! We had so much fun!












Isn't that just the coolest boutenier ever! All the flowers were done by Mary Trombley of Lotus Flower Designs. She ROCKS!





See ... umbrellas are GREAT!







Katie and Chris' "baby" joined in for a few photos. We love adding pets to the mix. Gotta have the whole family!









The beautiful tent at Lovett's Inn



Ahhh, Franconia Notch ... seriously one of my favorite places in the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment