Monday, June 14, 2010

Connecticut wedding photography | Glastonbury Hills Country Club | Abbey and Matt

I first met Abbey a few years back when she was the bridesmaid in another wedding we photographed.  I could tell right away that she had the most outgoing, fun loving personality!  So when Matt proposed to her and she asked us to travel to Connecticut to photograph her wedding I knew I wouldn't be disappointed!  Boy was I right on the money!  Abbey and Matt, along with their family and friends did not hold anything back in the celebration .... It was evident the entire night how much fun everyone was having and we were thrilled to be a part of it!  
There were butterflies scattered around the reception hall at Glastonbury Hills Country Club in remembrance of those who could not be there.  I couldn't think of a better way to showcase their GORGEOUS wedding bands!
I just loved everything Abbey put into her attire for the day, from the big red rose to the hot pink shoes to the unbelievable Cathedral length train ... She was absolutely stunning!

Perfect Ladies!
They never stopped laughing or smiling the entire day!
See the shoes?  LOVE THEM!!!

Now Abbey happens to have an amazing singing voice and as a surprise to her dad she prerecorded the song that they danced to ... it was almost hard for me to hold back the tears enough to take the pictures.



No comments:

Post a Comment