Thursday, June 2, 2011

NH Wedding Photography, Jackson | The Whitney Inn | Jenna & Jamie

How can you go wrong with rain galoshes, dandelions, waterfalls, covered bridges, hand made pom-poms, a siberian husky and a bride with an infectious smile?  Oh yeah, the groom was pretty awesome himself!  This was such an amazing day and I knew it would be leading up to it.  Jenna put so many wonderful touches on the day that it was absolutely unique and their's ... I LOVED the napkins ... All the guest had various cloth napkins that were to be returned and will be made into a quilt (Check out the slideshow) ... LOVE IT! And I swear Jenna must have been making pom-poms for a year.  It was fun and whimsical and romantic and just plain old FANTASTIC!   We were so honored to be a part of it!!!!!  
Many years of love and happiness to you both!
XO - Becca and Mike




Jenna asks me ... "Do you want me to go in the stream?"  Ummmmm ... YEAH!






















No comments:

Post a Comment