Thursday, November 3, 2011

Newport Wedding Photography | Aldrich Mansion | Sarah & Keith

All weddings are special, but this one was a little more so considering I've known Keith since high school.  When he contacted me about photographing his wedding to Sarah, I was so thrilled!  One of the things that was so completely obvious to me was how completely in love these two are!  I actually got a little teary watching their slideshow (see below).

Thank you so much for inviting us to be a part of such an amazing day!  We love you guys!

Venue: Aldrich Mansion, RI
Dj: Victor from Party Time Djs
Bakery: Aldrich Mansion, RI







Isn't she GORGEOUS!!!!!





We were setting Sarah up to take a photo by the window and her father just happened to be looking out the other window.  I love this image!














No comments:

Post a Comment