Thursday, May 31, 2012

Maine Weddings | Sunday River | Kelly and Darrin

I love, love, love couples like Kelly and Darrin!  So fun, laid back and (this may be my favorite, but I'm a photographer, so I may be a bit biased) they placed a huge value on their wedding photos.  I am so happy I was able to be there to capture some amazing moments with them!  They were lucky enough to have their wedding on the night of the super moon AND lucky enough to have a trolly driver keeping an eye out for the best view of it.  It truly could not have been a more perfect day.  Thank you both so much.  Much love to you and your families!

XOXO

Venue: Grand Summit Ballroom - Sunday River
DJ: Andy Austin
Florist: Country Flowers
Bakery: Busy Beans Cakes



























2 comments:

  1. Beautiful sunny, blue-skied day, beautiful, breath-taking location and scenery, gorgeous "super moon" and, as always, the greatest photographer that knows how to capture the best of every couple, venue, and moments. I so enjoy all your work. It's just outstanding. Thanks for sharing. Heather S., a big fan of yours

    ReplyDelete
  2. photographs posted here are pleasant and delightful. Keep on posting such photographs. manhattan wedding photographer

    ReplyDelete