Thursday, May 17, 2012

New Hampshire Wedding Photographer | Zorvino's Vineyard | Laura & Stephen

I met Laura and Steve when I photographed Steve's sister Andrea's wedding in 2010, and Andrea came to us from the wedding of Erin & Wesley in 2009.  I so enjoy weddings where there are so many familiar faces among the guests and wedding party.   Now on to the stars of this post ...

While editing Laura and Steve's wedding, I was literally like a kid at Christmas.  I absolutely love working at Zorvino's Vineyard, but the wind on Laura and Steve's big day forced me to look at it in a way I never have before ... the how can we be outside, get beautiful images and not get blown over kind of way :-)  ... yes, it was that windy ... I am so in love with their photos that I've practically had to sit on my hands to stop myself from sharing them before the lovely couple was able to have their first peek.   It was a fabulous day and we are so happy to have been a part of it.  Thank you both so much!
Venue: Zorvino Vineyards

This is probably my favorite photo of the day.


no, this is my favorite ...



OK, this might be my favorite.


another beautiful Chickadee Hill cake.

Gotta love a wedding with a dancing chipmunk ... Google "Dugout" ... you'll see that this is a true celebrity appearance.  

no, no, no, this one might be my favorite.


1 comment: