Friday, July 13, 2012

Massachusetts Wedding Photography | Groveland Fairways | Lauren & Mike

Weddings are an interesting industry ... it's one of the only industries where you meet with your clients and then may not see them for over a year ... Lauren and Mike were one of those couples.  I remember meeting with them and being so excited to photograph their wedding because they are both just so dang cute ... and then I had to wait what seemed like forever to actually get to do it!  It was such a fantastic day in every way.  The colors they picked just popped against the natural backgrounds!  I had so much fun editing these and watching it all come to life again.

From Mike and I to you both ... Many years of love and happiness!

Venue: Groveland Fairways
DJ: Aaron Denny
Bakery: The Mixing Bowl


Ummm ... can you say "STUNNING!"



I adore this moment between mom and Lauren as she is leaving for the ceremony!
You're married!









1 comment: