Thursday, September 27, 2012

New Hampshire Wedding Photos | Flag Hill Winery | Christine & Peter

Have I ever mentioned how much I love my job?  Well I do!  Couples trust me and invite me into one of the most special days of their lives.  Seriously, how much of an honor is that?!?!?  I also get to meet amazing couples like Christine and Peter.  I knew from the time I did their engagement session last October that they were going to be a blast, and they did not disappoint ... in fact they exceeded my expectations.  Their first dance was a recreation of the best scene of my favorite movie!  "Nobody puts Baby in a corner"  They even rocked the lift!  It was impressive!  From start to finish their day was nothing but smiles and laughter.

Thank you both so much for having us!
XOXO
Venue: Flag Hill
DJ: Lori D














No comments:

Post a Comment