Thursday, September 13, 2012

NH Wedding Photography | Zorvino's Vineyard | Beth & Eric

I am so fortunate to be able to do something for a living that I just love so much!  It is truly my life's calling and (aside from my family) my biggest passion.  Not only do I get to create beautiful photographs that create a permanent record of one of the biggest days in a couples life, I also get to know some amazing families, and some of my favorite weddings are ones where I get to see families and couples I've worked with before again.  We had the pleasure of photographing Beth's sister's wedding a few years ago so when Beth called us for her own wedding to Eric I was beyond thrilled.   

Congratulations to you both!  We hope to have the opportunity to see you all again in the future :-)

XOXOXO



No comments:

Post a Comment