Tuesday, October 8, 2013

New Hampshire Weddings | Kimball Jenkins Estate, Concord, NH | Kirsten & Steve


We love it when one wedding turns into two weddings and two weddings turns into three weddings and  so on ... We met Kirsten and Steve through Megan and Sean and we met Megan and Sean through Kary and Jay.  I wonder who we will meet through these two amazing people?!?! 


I love all weddings, but as many of my couples know I always have a few ideas in my head that I want to try at some point.  One of them has always been a corn field.  Every time we drive by a big corn field I tell Mike that I want to get a couple out in one some day.  I've probably said it so may times that he was getting close to hiring people just to go into a corn field so I'd stop talking about it :-)   And then along came Kirsten and Steve ... and they found a corn field AND got permission for us to use it on their big day!  (insert photographer happy dance here :-)!!!)

Thank you both so much for being so wonderful to work with!  

Much love!

XOXO

A big thanks to the following vendors who also played a huge part in making this day so spectacular!


DJ: Ron DMC, Merrimack, NH
Pastries: Victorian Village Bakery, Mt. Vernon, NH


Steve surprised Kirsten with one of Dave Matthews personal guitars.  Signed and doodled on by Dave (and the band) personally!  

No comments:

Post a Comment