Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Mount Washington Wedding | Omni Mount Washington Resort | Katelynn & Gianfranco

Can I just tell you how much we love Katy and Franco!  I can fully expect a meeting with them to turn into a 2 hour conversation about almost anything but wedding business ... and it's great!  I now know that Katy shares my immense fear of all things scary.  When our husbands are watching "Walking Dead" we both have to turn our backs to the TV.  Though Mike and I have a strict no drinking policy at weddings, I can fully see us enjoying a few cocktails with Katy and Franco at some point in the future.  I think Mike needs Franco to show him how to build a tiny house ... which by the way Franco, I have found plans for one I would love to see in my backyard as a summer office space :-)

I'd wish you both lots of luck, but you don't need it!  

A big thanks to the following vendors who also played a huge part in making this day so spectacular!



The top of Mount Washington peeked through for just enough time to capture a few images of it :-)
This photo is just pure awesomeness!  Katy is this much of a rockstar in real life! :-)
I {may} have cried during their first look!
As a mother of two boys ... I only hope to have a moment like this with my sons at their wedding.  



No comments:

Post a Comment