Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Lauren and Chuck

I'm knocking on wood as I type this entry because I'm going to say that with all the rain we've had this summer we have been SO LUCKY with our weddings.  On Lauren and Chuck's big day it poured while the girls were getting ready and cleared up beautifully for the rest of the day.  So aside from some soggy ground, which I must say, everyone was a trooper about ... it is very hard for girls to walk grass with heels on, never mind wet, soggy grass, those heels stick right in, but Lauren's girls hung in there for the pictures and we thank them for that!

Lauren and Chuck had their reception at Brookstone Park in Derry.  As always Jenn, the wedding coordinator, had golf carts ready and waiting for us so that we could take a quick spin around the golf course and take advantage of their beautiful grounds.  I know I say this in almost every post, but we had so much fun!  (and I think I'm actually getting quite good at driving a golf cart ... although Mike may disagree with that statement.)  Here's their slideshow.  Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment