Thursday, October 7, 2010

New Hampshire Wedding Photographers | Sky Meadow Country Club | Melissa and Chris

You couldn't not have a good time around Melissa and Chris and their crew!  The energy and love was absolutely contagious!  Melissa and Chris, couples like you make my job easy.  It's no wonder I love what I do so much!

Thank you so much for including us in such a special day in your lives! 



I LOVE this cake! 



I Love this area of Sky Meadow!  The view is to die for and if you can catch it at the right time of day you get amazing light like this!






Remember that energy I mentioned?

I hope I don't get in trouble for this one ... Sorry guys, I had to do it ... :)




1 comment:

  1. shaky106@verizon.netOctober 8, 2010 at 10:39 AM

    whew... that was awesome!!!

    you guys are great.. had the best time!!

    love debby & mark

    ReplyDelete