Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Lauren & Daniel

Lauren & Daniel got married at the Quechee Club in Quechee Vermont.  As many people know "Irene" stormed her way through Vermont leaving a trail of destruction in her wake.   Quechee Vermont was right in the middle of that path .... and I am SO glad! (well, I'm not glad for the destruction, it was actually kind of sad to see, but ...)  If Irene had not made her way through Vermont we wouldn't have gotten half of the photos I am so in love with :-)  I have now discovered new places in and around the area I would have never found before and I am sooo excited about these images!  I now want to look at every location as if all the 'typical' photo spots had been destroyed by a storm and I have to find new ones :-)

Thank you Lauren and Dan.  We had so much fun with you both!
Venue: Quechee Club
Bakery: A to Z Cakes























No comments:

Post a Comment