Monday, October 24, 2011

Massachusetts Wedding Photography | Smith Hill Barn | Andrea & Jordan

Andrea and Jordan's wedding was another one where we could trace back through various couples we have photographed in the past.  I love weddings like that because it tells me we are doing something right ... and I LOVE seeing past couples again.  Despite Mother Nature being a bit finicky with us, we were able to get most of the photos done without the rain interfering too much.  And these two were wonderfully brave and not afraid of a few rain drops which made taking their photos that much more fun and relaxing.  My theory on rain is not to fight it, but to go with it ... you can't control Mother Nature so might as well play her game and not let her get you down :-)

Thank you Andrea and Jordan!  Love to you both!

Venue: The Smith Barn at Brooksby Farm, Peabody, MA

I am IN LOVE with Andrea's ring!!!
Another beautiful cake by Chickadee Hill :-)












I'm really beginning to love rain just a little bit :-)





No comments:

Post a Comment