Wednesday, October 19, 2011

New Hampshire Wedding Photography | Zorvino's vineyard | Danielle & Jason

Danielle and Jason's wedding was a little bit different for me because I actually went to middle school with Jason.  We are both Auburnites.  Via the world of facebook Jason knew I was a wedding photographer so I was super excited when he contacted me to photograph his wedding when he and Danielle got engaged.  I love all weddings, but I really love weddings where everyone is relaxed and super happy and that is exactly what these two had.  What a special day to be a part of.  Thank you both!

Venue: Zorvino Vineyards
Florist: Chalifours

Love the foot prints on Jason's ring! :-)

Love these first look moments!!!



We're married!

Gotta Love a wedding party that likes to have a good time! 
Aren't they so stinkin' cute?!?!?
Jason checking out the groom's Danielle had made as a surprise for him.  The super fabulous Chickadee Hill Cakes made three miniature goats to duplicate Danielle and Jason's pet.  




No comments:

Post a Comment