Monday, October 29, 2012

NH Fall Wedding | The Granite Rose | Laura & Erik

Mother Nature couldn't seem to make up her mind for Laura and Erik's big day.  In the end it all worked out perfectly!  We had a beautiful cloud cover for all the first look photos at Robert Frost Farm.  The gorgeous lighting really made all of the colors in the flowers and dresses just come to life.  After a phenomenal photo session, we headed over to The Granite Rose for a beautiful twilight ceremony.  

Days like this, that fall together so perfectly, with such amazing people, are reason number 1589 that I love my job so much :-)

Love to you both!
XOXOXO

Flowers: Whole Foods

Laura's mom made all of the beautiful centerpieces!  I was in awe of them!
I always say if it rained for 5 minutes at every wedding I wold be happy :-)  These photos make me happy :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment