Monday, October 8, 2012

NH Weddings | The Granite Rose | Karen & Jim

Every day I count my blessings that I am able to actually do what I love ... and help support my family doing it.  Not only to I love taking pictures, but I feel so completely honored that couples trust me to document such a special day in their lives.  Then you get couples like Karen and Jim ... come to find out these two amazing people actually chose their wedding day based on when **I** was available.   I can't even begin to describe the overwhelming feeling that I got when they told me this.  Honored doesn't even begin to cover it.  I was so happy to be there with two such amazing people who are so obviously so much in love.  

May years of happiness to you both!

XOXOXO

Flowers: Suzanne's
Cake: Jacques

No comments:

Post a Comment