Tuesday, October 9, 2012

NH Weddings | The Granite Rose | Victoria & Chris

Laughter.  Lots and lots of laughter.  That is what I remember when I think of Vicky and Chris' wedding day!  Editing the photos brought me back to all of the smiles and full on laugh from your soul laughs.  That is one of the things I have always loved about photography.  I love that looking at an image can bring you back to the moment it was taken.  I look at the photos of Vicky laughing and I can hear her again.  It was infectious.  A few times I had to pull myself together to keep taking photos :-)  

Thank you both so much for all the smiles.  

XOXOXO

Flowers: Susanne's
Bakery: Jacques


1 comment:


  1. Beautiful pictures and video of Vicky and Chris's wedding.
    To Garone Photography..... beautiful work! Thank you for being the new Mr. and Mrs. Phelps' photographers.
    Mom and Mom-in-law of the newlyweds

    ReplyDelete