Wednesday, August 18, 2010

New Hampshire Wedding Photography | Flag Hill Winery |Lyndsay & Frank

We have been looking forward to Lyndsay and Frank's wedding at Flag Hill Winery for a LONG time!  I knew after their engagement photos last year that they were going to be great to work with, and I am rarely wrong (I tell Mike this often :) )... my track record holds strong!  What a gorgeous day, rain showers included, we are so thrilled to have been able to be a part of it.

Much love to Lyndsay and Frank!






A little bit of rain never hurt anyone :)

Gotta love when the groom almost gets dropped on his head :)  These guys definitely provided us a lot of comic relief for the day!
I just LOVE LOVE LOVE the golden light of sunset!!!!!



It's not every wedding the groom dances with his mom to a live accordion player.  
Full moon madness!  

No comments:

Post a Comment