Thursday, August 19, 2010

NH Wedding Photography | Salt Hill Pub | Megan and Brian

Megan and Brian .... I don't know where to start ... What a fantastic day!  Obviously photography is important to all couples on their wedding day, but it was obvious from the get go that to these two it was a huge priority.  After the wedding and reception ended we were able to take a nice stroll through downtown Hanover and take advantage of some of the beautiful grounds of Dartmouth College.  This is an opportunity we don't always have and it was SOOO much fun.  Meghan also had a cathedral length veil that was a big hit with not only the flower girls but myself as well!  

Thank you Megan and Brian!  Much love to you both!


I LOVE this picture!  It is so Megan!




OK, I will now admit that I had no idea what everyone was talking about in the limo ... I knew it caused a lot of laughter and wasn't for little ears ... but I had to ask Mike on the way home ... He thinks I live in a bubble :)


Seriously love her :)



A little help down after some dancing on the bar.









1 comment:

  1. Brian and I cannot thank Becca and Mike enough for our gorgeous pictures! The two of them helped make the day amazing. They even helped my girls bustle my dress! After going over the photos with Becca last night at our fun little reveal party it brought back some very warm memories of our special day. We will definitely be using Garone Photography again when it's time to take those cute baby pictures...no hurry on those though. :) Our day was perfect and our photos totally reflect that.

    THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!
    <3 Megan

    ReplyDelete