Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Wedding Photographer NH | Candia Woods | Karli and Kevin

I just love couples like Karli and Kevin!  They are not shy in front of the camera and as a wedding photographer, that makes my job so much easier!  I could just sit back and let them work it!  They also had a great wedding party who shared their enthusiasm for the camera ... at one point with the guys and girls competing to see who could "work it" the best ... They were all such great sports with the weather.  Mother Nature just did not want to cooperate but they braved the misty day for some outside photo ops and made the best of it.

A big heart felt thank you to Karli and Kevin for having us there to document your special day!  XOXO



I could not get over these flowers ... All silk!  I would never have known if Karli hadn't told me.  Great job by Grenon Trading Co. in Bedford!!!!!





I just love this area of the golf course at Candia Woods!




Let the dancing begin!

Makes my heart melt!



No comments:

Post a Comment