Monday, August 27, 2012

NH wedding photography | Church Landing | Erin and Matt

  If there was one thing that was clear about Erin and Matt it's that they are truly loved by their family and friends.  Erin was actually a bridesmaid in a wedding we photographed a few years back and it was apparent back then how close knit this group of girls is.  It's amazing to watch friendships as strong as these ones!  When Erin contacted me to photographe her wedding to Matt, I was so excited to be able to work with them again.  Not only did I know I'd be working with some amazing people again, but look at these two!  I mean seriously, can you get any more perfect???  Erin has a smile that can light up the room ... and it is so obvious how much she and Matt compliment each other.  

It was our privilege to be there to document your special day!

XOXOXO





Erin's bouquet was made up of a variety of brooches!  I have never seen anything like this before, but it was so elegant!  The heart brooch on the front, along with a few others, actually belonged to Erin's grandmother.  



Love that new "We're married" excitement!





Lotus Floral designs rocked it out yet again with some amazing arrangements!




Erin and her Dad in one of the best father daughter dance routines I have yet to see :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment