Friday, August 10, 2012

NH Wedding Photography | Wentworth by the Sea | Jaimee & Adam

Jaimee and Adam had a beautiful wedding at Wentworth by the Sea in NewCastle NH.  After doing a first look at the hotel, the wedding party hopped in a trolly and head on over to Great Island Commons. This is a hot spot for both wedding and engagement photos as it features 2 lighthouses, some great rocks and a beautiful beach.  You really can't go wrong.  Mother Nature was smiling on them all day ...  aside from being a little warm, it was amazingly beautiful!  She even held off on the rain until the end of the night.  

Love to you both!
XOXOXO

Band: Kristen and the Noise (AMAZING!!!)
Bakery: Jaques
Flowers: Jardienere







 I just adore these first look moments!



 Isn't she lovely :-)


 I will admit that posting this picture on my blog has caused me a little bit of emotional pain that I may need to seek therapy for, but Jaimee is such a big Jets fan that I had to do it just for her :-)


 Jaimee and Adam dancing in the rain :-)

We see a lot of wedding bands, but these guys are by far some of the best!  Kristen and the Noise ... check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment